10 reasons to come to WMOC2016
I know that you’re worrying if WMOC 2016 is organised well enough, if the prices are affordable, if it’s even worth visiting this small country called Estonia etc. But we are sure that WMOC2016 will be the best WMOC ever organised, prices are really affordable and even Lonely Planet says that Estonia is the best value destination in 2016.
If you’re still not convinced enough to register right now then here are only some of the reasons why you should definitely come to WMOC2016:
- Good transportation systems by organizers to competition centres
- Affordable price level (compared to Scandinavian countries.). For example a night in a hostel for 14 € is pretty good deal, isn’t it?!
- Everybody understands and speaks English (and Russian and Finnish and some other languages.. )
- Free wifi almost everywhere (definitely in every event centre)
- Short start intervals (starts last only 3 hours, plenty of time to see Estonia)
- Many well organized services by WMOC staff: culture and leisure program, trustable child care, massage opportunities etc.
- Discounted offers for transportation (ferry from SWE and FIN) and accommodation provided by organisers.
- Green thinking during the competition (sorting waste, caring about nature etc)
- Perfect for family vacation: many things to see and do in Estonia. Orienteering opportunities for all ages (public race is Tallinn Orienteering Week)
- World Masters Orienteering Championships 2016 is going to be the coolest sporting event in Europe in 2016! 🙂
Register to WMOC now! Early bird prices only until 28th of December. Registration can be found from here >